Fiorino offers low CO2
Fiat has featured strongly in the new Government’s newly published Van CO2 database showing the least polluting vans around. The Fiat Fiorino emits only 116g/km CO2 and the Grand Punto van just 119g/km, offering commercial fleet customers a greener option. The Fiat Doblo emits only 139g/km in the Medium Van sector.
The Fiorino also offers a combined fuel consumption of 64.2 mpg and the Doblo is at 52.3 making them best in class for fuel economy. The top performing contenders in the Fiat Commercial family are as follows.
- Fiorino Cargo 1.3 Multijet 75 Comfort-Matic, combined mpg of 64.2 and CO2 of 116g/km.
-Fiorino Cargo 1.3 Multijet 75, combined mpg of 62.8 and CO2 of 119g/km.
- Fiorino Combi 5-seat 1.3 Multijet, combined mpg of 62.8 and CO2 of 119g/km.
- Grande Punto 1.3 MultiJet 75 – combined 62.8 mpg and CO2 of 119g/km.
- Doblo Cargo 1.3 MultiJet 75 Extra Payload – 54.3 combined mpg and 130g/km CO2.
- Doblo Cargo 1.3 MultiJet 75 High Roof - 52.3 combined mpg and 143g/km CO2.
Fiat’s commercial vehicles are well-known for their style, versatility and, above all, environmental friendliness and value for money” said ” Gerry Clarke, director , Fiat Professional UK. “So it’s pleasing to see us so high up the Department for Transport database, which offers an independent confirmation of the claims we have long ben making about cars”. Fiat van leasing on the whole range is available off the site now.